Before you begin...
- To apply you will need to have an LDS Account. When you click on the link to apply it will automatically direct you to sign-in or create one.
- If you already have an LDS Account, simply sign-in.
- If you have not created an LDS Account and are a member of the LDS Church, make sure you have your membership number and birth date on hand so that you may create one.
- If you are not a member of the LDS Church you will simply need your contact information and birth date.
- If you have an acting résumé, you'll be asked to upload it.
- If you have no acting/film experience, a non-performance related résumé is not needed.
- You will also be asked to upload a HEADSHOT. For those who do not have professional headshots, here are some guidelines:
- A headshot is a picture that includes just your head and shoulders looking straight forward with a pleasant expression, so we can see your face and features clearly.
- Please do NOT include anyone else in this picture, you should be the only person in the frame.
- Take the picture in good lighting, (natural light a.k.a the sun is best), so that we can accurately see your coloring and to minimize shadows.
- This picture should be taken recently, within the last three months.
- If asked to submit a profile shot, that means a picture of your head and shoulders looking directly to the side at a 90 degree angle to the camera.
- If a member of the LDS Church you will need to know your ward and stake, as well as your Bishop's name and contact information.
Fill out this online form to become a part of our Talent Database that we use to find actors, models and extras for our upcoming projects. We look forward to working with you! Thank you for your interest and support of LDS Audiovisual productions.